These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Customer - The individual or organization that buys or agrees to buy Goods from the Seller.
Seller - Trendy Cow Designs.
Contract - The legally binding agreement between the Customer and Trendy Cow Designs for the supply of the Goods.
Delivery Location - The location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
Goods - The goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order.
Order - The Customer's order for the Goods from the Seller as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the Website.
Website - Our website www.trendycowdesigns.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
1. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
2. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
3. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
4. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
5. We retain and use all information strictly under the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
6. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
7. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
8. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
9. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you.
10. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
11. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Seller in writing.
Price and Payment:
12. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
13. Prices and charges include VAT where applicable at the current rate at the time of the Order.
14. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
15. The Seller will endeavour to complete delivery of Goods to the Delivery Location as stated within the Delivery information. If for any reason the goods are not available from stock the Customer will be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund.
16. The Seller will try to meet any agreed delivery times, however the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Customer or of any third party arising from any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
17. Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Customer’s delivery address specified in the order and the Customer shall make any arrangements necessary to accept delivery.
18. We do not deliver to addresses outside Mainland UK England.
19. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
20. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
21. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
22. This is a distance contract and the Customer may cancel the Order in accordance with your rights under the distance selling regulations.
23. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the Goods.
24. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Damages and Returns:
25. The Customer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 3 working days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
26. Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Customer to the Seller. The Customer shall be entitled to replacement goods or full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact deemed defective. Please note we may ask you for photographic evidence.
27. Unwanted goods must be returned by the Customer at the Customer’s expense within 14 days from time of delivery in original condition and should be adequately packaged ideally in original packaging and insured for the return journey as we cannot refund items broken or lost during return transit. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the goods (excluding delivery charges).
28. All returns should be sent to Trendy Cow Designs, Oakdene, Millers Lane, Outwood, Surrey, RH1 5QB.
Governing law, Jurisdiction, and Complaints:
29. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
30. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
31.We deal with complaints in the following way: For customer service issues, e.g. returns, damaged goods, etc. please contact the Seller at email@example.com.